We keep industry moving.
SMW Group is your local, one-stop shop for:
- Complete plant and equipment servicing and repairs
- Heavy industrial hydraulics design and manufacture, and
- Inspection and repair of vehicle-loading cranes and elevated work platforms.
We keep local industry moving with service that’s faster, smarter and more efficient.
Fully equipped to carry out maintenance, repairs, overhauls and compliance checks.
We’ll keep your fleet moving, with routine vehicle servicing and breakdown maintenance all part of the SMW Group service.
SMW Group’s Mechanical Workshop is equipped to carry out maintenance, repairs, overhauls and compliance checks on all industrial and earthmoving equipment, medium and light vehicles and ancillary equipment including pumps, lighting, plant and service vehicles.
Get roadworthy certificates for your light, medium and heavy vehicles, with the convenience of our mobile roadworthy station, or at our workshop.
Our vehicle maintenance compliance services include:
- Preventative electrical and auto electrical maintenance
- Test, tagging and certification of portable RCDs, welders and generators
- New electrical installations and alterations
- Hydraulic on-site servicing
- Mobile roadworthy certification
- Medium to light vehicle and heavy machinery air-conditioning
- Loader and excavator bucket repairs, refurbishment and construction, and
- Planning of maintenance and routine repairs.
Contact us today to discuss your equipment’s maintenance.
SMW Group’s hydraulics team are experienced in systems design, installation, manufacture and commissioning for all heavy industrial and mining hydraulics.
We’ll help your business with:
- Hydraulic design, manufacture and installation, including specialist equipment
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic cylinder reconditioning
- Piston, gear, vane pump and motor rebuild and testing
- Valve rebuild and testing
At our Parkhurst facility, we have the largest CNC Cylinder Hone in Central Queensland, with a 4.1m cylinder capacity. We’re also authorised agents and distributors for a full range of hydraulic consumables.
Talk to us about your hydraulic equipment needs today.
For on-road load handling equipment you can’t go past HIAB. SMW Group are Central Queensland’s authorised HIAB dealers and can advise on the best product from the HIAB range for any situation.
We also offer certification, inspection and repair of vehicle loading cranes and elevated work platforms at our Parkhurst workshops.
For safe load handling solutions with any heavy industrial or mining application, SMW Group has the expertise and the equipment to get the job done.
Ask how we can help with HIAB certification, inspection or repairs.
ENGINEERING & DESIGN
Our highly-trained engineering staff means we can design and oversee innovative solutions for your business. We offer a range of engineering services. Read more about them here.