We Keep Industry Moving
SMW Group is your Central Queensland one-stop-shop for:
- Complete plant and equipment servicing and repairs
- Heavy industrial hydraulics design and manufacture, and
- Inspection and repair of vehicle-loading cranes and elevated work platforms.
We keep local industry moving with service that’s faster, smarter and more efficient.
Mechanical Maintenance, Repairs and Overhauls
We’ll keep your fleet moving, with routine vehicle servicing and breakdown maintenance all part of the SMW Group service.
SMW Group’s Mechanical Workshop is equipped to carry out maintenance, repairs, overhauls and compliance checks on all industrial and earthmoving equipment, medium and light vehicles and ancillary equipment including pumps, lighting, plant and service vehicles.
Get roadworthy certificates for your light, medium and heavy vehicles, with the convenience of our mobile roadworthy station, or at our workshop.
Our vehicle maintenance compliance services include:
- Preventative electrical and auto electrical maintenance
- Test, tagging and certification of portable RCDs, welders and generators
- New electrical installations and alterations
- Hydraulic on-site servicing
- Mobile roadworthy certification
- Medium to light vehicle and heavy machinery air-conditioning
- Loader and excavator bucket repairs, refurbishment and construction, and
- Planning of maintenance and routine repairs.
SMW Group’s hydraulics team are experienced in systems design, installation, manufacture and commissioning for all heavy industrial and mining hydraulics.
We’ll help your business with:
- Hydraulic design, manufacture and installation, including specialist equipment
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic cylinder reconditioning
- Piston, gear, vane pump and motor rebuild and testing
- Valve rebuild and testing
At our Parkhurst facility, we have the largest CNC Cylinder Hone in Central Queensland, with a 4.1m cylinder capacity. We’re also authorised agents and distributors for a full range of hydraulic consumables.
SMW Group has qualified electricians ready for light and heavy industrial projects, installations and repairs. Backed by our certified HSEQ systems, you can trust our electricians to get the job done safely and on time, every time.
We work on high voltage and low voltage projects, including sewerage and water treatment plants, power generation, switchboard maintenance and cable installation, testing and commissioning. Our team will take your electrical problems and create simple, lasting solutions.
For on-road load handling equipment you can’t go past HIAB. SMW Group are Central Queensland’s authorised HIAB dealers and can advise on the best product from the HIAB range for any situation.
We also offer certification, inspection and repair of vehicle loading cranes and elevated work platforms at our Parkhurst workshops.
For safe load handling solutions with any heavy industrial or mining application, SMW Group has the expertise and the equipment to get the job done.
Engineering & Design
SMW Group have a team of in-house engineers and mechatronics specialists, allowing us to offer a custom design service on projects. It’s our engineering team that has brought us the Ultrahaul, as well as leading major design and build projects like Surf Lakes or even just changing the way we repair components for longevity. Our engineering and design team also keep our robotic welding unit working around the clock.
Industry Capability Statement
Contact SMW Group Today
Contact us today about making your operation more efficient and we’ll get back to you ASAP.