SMW Group have developed a technique for the repair of Terex RH 340 components with structural damage. Our improved rebuild process ensures longer-lasting fixes and less equipment downtime.
This project’s key benefits included:
- New repairing technique to fix a recurring cracking problem in RH340 booms
- Upgraded steel used to ensure recommissioning standards were met and exceeded
- Comprehensive repair and rebuild in one location
- Undercover facility ensuring weather did not influence repairs over the wet season
- Completed by an experienced team of engineers and boilermakers
- 24/7 operation to ensure on-time delivery
Download project fact sheet here.